~ 7qt: Bienvenidos al mundo Mateo Kolbe ~
I want and need this to be short and sweet, so here come the photos y’all, hope you enjoy.
1. Sleepy, happy us the next day. Little man is a total sleeper. And Giant. He came into this side of the world at 10 lbs. 8 ozs! I just couldn’t even believe it. Neither could Anyone else. He looks like a 1 month old at birth. Welcome to the family Mateo Kolbe!
He’s here! He’s here! 40 weeks and 3 days. He came in like thunder 12 days ago, Sunday morning as my husband was on his Air Force Reserve drill weekend, me and the kiddos were nestled at my mom’s; close to the hospital where I was going to have the baby. Husband made it to triage and I was already 5 minutes apart and at about a 5. So I had hope that this was the day. October 5th, 2014, we were about to have our 3rd child.
2. A super happy little Clare with her Daddy and baby brother. She just couldn’t get enough of him.
3. The novena to Our Lady Undoer of Knots was happening during his birth, so boy oh boy did I as Mama Mary for her help. I brought this image to my delivery room. Thanks be to God for Nuestra Madre. She is my help.
4. Oh my goodness with all the huge cute. Babymoon is the best. Somehow this little man has changed me. I feel like our family is fulfilled and that God has truly answered our prayers. We are so blessed that he is here. Miracle of miracles.
5 . Meanwhile back at the ranch: big man B is really getting the hang of this building thing. He amazes.
5.5 And this girl. She’s always the life of the party. Especially in her ninja edition clothie.
6. Some pre- baby cute I just could not leave out of this post. I just love this little girl stage. Love.
7. Thank you little man, for changing my life. For changing our family, for giving us more to love, more to know, better ways to grow and be. I hope you know someday how very loved you are and will always be. Love, Mama.
Thanks for stopping by! (utterly shocked I was able to get this up btw.)
& Be sure to get over to Jen’s for more of the 7qt fun.