First let me just say how excited I am to actually get my #7QT post up! My wonderful Mother` gave us an early Christmas gift in her laptop. So, here I am. Thanks Mom!
1. Friday is technically our Thursday and since becoming parents, there’s really no Happy Hour going on at chez Falls apart from the possible play before dinner or odd Sofia episode. I think I like Sofia as much as my son does.
2. Tomorrow, however, is the biggest game of the College Football season for us SEC folks; Alabama vs. LSU.
I married an Alabama Man. And, somehow, I got the bug, the absolute love of this great game of football and love for sport. I’ve always been a sporto girl, but now it’s fun being a fan too. And boy, do we LOVE to beat the stripes off of some Tigers. #RollTide I think I’ll make Frito Pie and Monkey Bread to celebrate.
3. My sweet and generous friend Raylynne over at Life in Grace Photography offered to take family photos of us for her site, and of course our answer was like, Totally! Here’s a few.
6. Speaking of not Friday, do any of you love, like LOVE ABCMouse.com??? Our 3 yr old is loving it and seems to get so much learning in. It is pretty tough to get him to leave the site, so we’re figuring that one out as we go… Always the redirect with Preschoolers.
7. I’m just gonna say it, we’re already prepping for Thanksgiving and Advent that are coming quick at the tale end of this month. With a budget we must stick to, it’s helping me become Planner Mom like I never knew I could be. Which, as it turns out is easing a Lot of stress. So, I hope you all enjoy your weekends, with or without football. Hope to be back soon.
Thanks Jen for being such a lovely hostess!